Don’t let anger or passivity contaminate your company! There are more fish in the sea. Why stay with a business advice that doesn’t convince you?
Reasons to change tax advice
If your advice causes you discontent and your current desire is not satisfied, it is very possible that you have experienced situations close to these:
1. Your advisor doesn’t pick up the phone. When you want to talk to the person who advises you and there is no way, sooner or later you will end up losing your nerves. You leave notes endless times and he doesn’t get in touch with you. Reason enough to see what the alternatives are.
2. It takes too long to answer your query. Each consultancy has its times and we are not going to get into how other colleagues manage them. But it is true that certain matters require dealing with them with greater diligence.
3. You have to turn to other additional professionals at certain times. Many consultancies do not have lawyers, something that leads you to look for one externally.
4. You need some specialization in your sector. Not all consultancies are prepared to work with all freelancers and companies.
5. You cannot meet with him at any time. More and more is being operated through the internet and we think it’s great, but it is important to maintain a close relationship with the clients. That is why good business advisory firms in India do not hesitate to schedule face-to-face meetings when deemed it appropriate.
6. Your consultancy has made several mistakes and you are the one who pays for them. If you haven’t been given the best tax planning tips for your business, it’s time to change.
If your advice is limited to passing the accounting and filing taxes, it is not advising you. In this case you have two options, either you pay only for the accounting, or look for top business consulting firms in India that is dedicated to advising, in addition to accounting.
First thing that you should keep in your mind when thinking of changing your tax advisor is that you should lose the endemic fear that exists to change counseling. A tax advisor is just one more creditor, a company or professional that provides us services.
The perception that our advice can harm us if we decide to change is unfounded. Believe me, it is much more difficult to change Telephone Company than to change counseling.
It must be borne in mind that the tax consulting sector is experiencing a true technological revolution, in many cases unknown to its clients.
The traditional work of consultancies has undergone a 180º change with the emergence of digitization and electronic relations.
All this digital transformation means that only consultancies that are being able to adapt to change are also capable of offering new services and more competitive prices.
The tax law firms in Delhi provide a tailor-made solution for tax, labor, accounting and legal issues. If you want to change, nothing should limit you. Do you want experts to advise you? Contact CAC.net.